Saturday, April 14, 2007

at work on a saturday

It is 2:07 pm, I have done about 1 hour worth of actual work in 2 hours, and my eyelids feel heavy. Why did I even come into work today? My excuse was that I needed to clean up my desk so it would look shiny for all to see come Monday morning. But even I'm not buying it. Maybe I just needed to escape from home for a bit.

Whatever. Maybe I have cabin fever and I can't wait for the weather to get warmer.

We have friends coming over tonight to watch a movie. Little Miss Sunshine. I don't know why, but that movie title sounds like an alias for a hip new drug. I am looking forward to the evening.

It is a beautiful day. A far cry from the sudden snowstorm we had a few days ago. It is April already. What's with the friggin' snow in the middle of April? I want to be outside and run and play and roll down a hillside of soft, bug-free grass.

No comments: