Saturday, September 6, 2008

it's too early for this

I had a very STRANGE dream last night. I dreamt that I was visiting a family. A father, mother and two teenage kids (girl and boy). All except the father had severe health problems and disabilities. The teenagers appeared to be bed-ridden, covered in blankets all day long. Their bodies looked very week, but you wouldn't know it by looking at their faces because they were smiling and happy all the time. The father's full-time job was caring for this family. He did everything from mowing the yard to all the cooking. The family had no visible means of income. Yet they seemed very happy.
In another part of the dream, all of us we went on this picnic. Several other people joined us at the picnic site. On of the families who showed up was this woman - who is actually this girl I knew in Madras when I was about six years old but forgot all about when her family moved away shortly thereafter - now about my age, with six children who all looked like they had contracted some type of leprosy and looked very sickly with open wounds.

Needless to say I was jolted from my sleep in a cold sweat, much too early for a Saturday morning, and ruined my morning yoga because I couldn't stop thinking about this weird dream.
I wonder what all this means!?!

2 comments:

Nimme said...

Stumbled from BGs blog!

i aint a great expert in predicting dreams but what i feel is good things are going to happen to you!
lets take it that way!

niha said...

thanks! I guess I'll find out soon enough.