Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hiatus

I know many of you are wondering why I haven't posted anything lately. There's a very good reason why...

Ramble On and its owners are moving! We are in the process of selling our house, packing up our belongings, and relocating to Washington state for new jobs and new adventures. I will get back to blogging regularly once we have settled in to our next abode. I have packed away most of my kitchen stuff already, but will try to squeeze out one more post before I move, within the next couple of days. I will miss the beautiful kitchen that has been my "foodie home" for the past four years, but look forward to discovering and settling into a new home and kitchen and a continued culinary journey. Thank you for reading! Until later.

5 comments:

KCooper said...

Best wishes to you and yours on this new journey!

niha said...

Thanks, Kelsey!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'll miss you Niha, but I know that you will have a great time in the Pacific Northwest. Stuff grows great out there. Be sure to plant a garden!
Begonia, MyLittleFarminTown.com

niha said...

Thanks :)