Saturday, July 19, 2008

remedy drive and karaoke night

So, last night, we went to a concert in Richland Center. It was an indie rock/christian band out of Nebraska called Remedy Drive, and they were FANTASTIC! And also very loud. My entire head still hurts from the sound. But the concert was great! I even bought a t-shirt....after all, I want to support their cause. We had taken the Intern girl, Stephanie, with us as she doesn't have a car. We was kind enough to treat us to Dairy Queen after wards. I got fries (craving) and Ryan and Stephanie got Blizzards which looked very yummy, perfect for the hot day anyway. So, we were driving home through Lone Rock, when it occurred to me that it was the 3rd Friday of the month, and The Shed has Karaoke on the 3rd Friday of the month. So we took a small detour and headed to where the Karaoke was. It was fun! We got a couple beers and I worked up the nerve to sing a song. And it wasn't so bad!
In hindsight, heading from one incredibly loud music venue straight to another probably wasn't the best idea. But it was a very fun Friday night!

No comments: