Tuesday, September 15, 2009

and one year later...

I’m back because, useless as I feel this blog sometimes is, as it turned out I really missed writing.

A few significant things have happened since last September – significant being a relative term:

My dear mother came to visit me for two weeks.

I made a New Year’s resolution to cook one new dish a week...and far exceeded that goal, kicking it to the curb by February.

I turned 25.

We bought kayaks and had a few nice adventures paddling down large bodies of water in lower Wisconsin.

I planted a vegetable garden again this year.

I acquired a distinct lack of enthusiasm for someone/something.

I complained about the mild temperatures through most of this so-called “summer”.

I gained 5 lbs (which I have not yet bothered to lose).



And there it is. See you later this week.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Hopefully the someone/something isn't related to you!

niha said...

Yes, that would be ideal wouldn't it?

Susan said...

Boy, hopefully I am not your dislike....because I just volunteered myself for a pie. :)