Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mom's Cooking...


We savored Mom's cooking for dinner tonight. Poori and potato! By the way, she had to make the pooris
using whole wheat flour instead of chapathi flour! Over the course of several emails back and forth during the day, I had insisted that we had chapathi flour on a kitchen shelf, but when I came home I realized I may have used it all up at some point and not bought more :) They were still good, fried to a puffy golden brown. Anyway, the pooris were probably healthier for it. And Mom's cooking is always good! I will definitely miss it when she leaves.

2 comments:

MomLady said...

YUM! My mom makes watery turkey stuffing and something nasty called "Spanish Rice." Still love her, though wouldn't mind trading for a few days! :)

niha said...

Haha! I hear you...Moms are the best.